Pet Friendly Pigeon Forge Hotel Condos
RiverStone Resort Pet Policy and Fees
You want to bring the WHOLE family with you on your family vacation! At RiverStone Resort & Spa, we can help you include Fido (sorry: dogs only are permitted)! Our condominiums are individually owned, and many of them welcome pets! But they, as you do with your own home, have some rules. If you wish to bring your pet you must notify us when you make your reservation or your deposit will be forfeited and you will not be able to stay at RiverStone Resort & Spa.
As you know, a pet-friendly condo is a rarity, so please abide by the rules. We ask that all of our guests be considerate of the next guest that will be enjoying the condo after you.
- Bathing and flea dipping must be done before your arrival
- Please do not leave your dog in the condo unattended
- Your dog must be on a leash when out of the condo
- Walk your dogs in the designated areas only, and pick up after your pets.
- The limit is no more than two pets up to 15 pounds each per condo
- Any guest found with a pet in a non-pet-friendly condo will be asked to leave immediately
- No refund will be given to guests found violating these rules
The pet fee is $25 per day per pet and is nonrefundable (There is a two-pet maximum). At check-in, an authorization of an additional $100 will be put on your credit card. Seven days after check out this amount may be refunded. However, if a dog has long hair and/or sheds excessively, or if pets leave behind any waste matter, fleas, or damages to the property, the $100 charge will apply and will not be refunded.